Welcome beta-tester, I need your feedback
If you are a teacher, please also look at the small
intro for teachers.
I would like you to test my current web lab. Don't worry if you don't know exactly
what the lab setup is (physical background). Right now it is only important
to guaranty the functionality of the interactive lab section.
- Please don't care about either the design or about completeness of the
whole website. I want you to test only the lab-functionality, so that I can
the potential bugs or even incompatibilities with some special browsers or
browser versions and fix them before the final launch of the website.
- If possible use as many internet access points as you have (at work,
at home,...). Due to the great bandwidth the videostream needs, you'll
probably have the best results at work. You certainly have to be sure that
your employer tolerates private use of the internet.
- I recommend that you choose the following motor voltages: 33, 57, 78,
145 or 250 dV (You'll find these voltages also in the help screen in the
- While testing the lab, try to find out which video settings are the
best for you and remember how many frames per second (fps) you saw
(you can find that information in the lower left corner of your browser
while watching the videostream)
If you don't get any video, please try the following link:
and tell me what you saw in the comment box of the survey.
- If you have any further information for me about errors or logical bugs,
please mail me, or write it down in the comment box of the survey
So, go ahead, have fun and remember to fill out the survey
takes you 1 minute) after you are done and thank you in advance for your support.
Start the lab <==
For detailed bandwidth tests, I recommend NetStateLive